Okay, now we’ve determined your breath completely stinks. How are you going to treat it? here is what you can do to save those around you =p
As with anything, what works for one person might not work for another, so I recommend experimenting until you find the method that works for you.
* some you can't do while ur fasting(duh)!
- Brush your teeth, floss, use mouthwash and visit the dentist (the #1 remedy)
- Use a tongue cleaner or tongue scraper (bad breath can come from a dirty tongue)
- Suck on cough drops or throat lozenges (even though you don’t have a cough)
- Drink hot tea, any flavor (specifically helps with garlic breath)
- Chew on a lemon rind (if you can stand it)
- Chew gum (breaks up the crud on the tongue)
- Drink lots of water (dry mouth can cause bad breath)
- Eat something coarse like raw carrots, celery or parsley (again, breaks up crud on the
- Use strong breath mints (duh) after ftoor!
- Stay away from stinky things: coffee, cigarettes, garlic, onions, etc…
- Gargle with hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds. Peroxide is a very good odor neutralizer. (But don’t swallow it!)
- Rinse and swish with warm salt water