While trying to balance the different areas of our life, there are things that we often forget and neglect to do.
With today’s fast-paced society and the busyness of our every day, we tend to overlook some important things. I would like to remind every designer today about some of these tasks that we often put-off but are so important and necessary to get done.
1. Back up all your files right now. (Local and Online)
2. Get your online portfolio up or update your current portfolio right now.
3. Finish that project right now.
4. Clean up your desk and organize your files now.
5. Gather and collect design resources now.
Here’s a small list of resources that you should be collecting now. Whether you’re already a professional graphic designer or you’re just getting started, gathering these resources for your future use is definitely something that you can’t put off.
- Actions for Photoshop
- Ideas and Inspiration
- Layer Styles
- PSD Files
- Stock Photos
- Vector Graphics
to read more about this article http://www.jadgraphics.net/blog/graphic-designer-should-do/