Seriously I feel like sky is the limit to my ambitions , after giving my photoshop course I realized that if there is something I want in life I really have to work on it and I can make it happen, if I set my mind to it.
Doing this course was on the "2009 must do list" , and I made it just in time.
It was a huge success , I mean it!
The girls who joined more than amazing, they were so eager to learn and ask. Every single girl had a different story .
When I saw the look in their eyes , it scared me a little … the look of help us understand – which really scared me. There is a huge responsibility that relays on a teacher where he or she should try to explain in many different ways so that different minds attending a class can understand.
I swear that I have enjoyed every second of this experience , I was so lucky to have such a wonderful group. I know you might think that I am exaggerating but I swear all the girls were more than supportive and helpful , they even called me أبلة and sometime أستاذة, one time I wanted to get a pen for the white board and of the sweet girls jumped to go get it for me!!! Can you imagine how that made me feel!!
One of my friends who was with my during the preparation period told me that she was really impressed by me , and thought that I did a great job.
There are a lot of wonderful stories in this past week , I don’t know where to start, so I decided to put them in points :
1. Your support was and is what’s keeping me going ;)
2. I was freaking out my sister really was working as a great support system for me.
3. My mom was really proud of me , which made me feel like a million dollors
4. My best friend Aseela, surprised me with a visit and flowers that match my RazanGraphics.com Photoshop Course theme colors
5. I was surprised by the kindness/sweetness of my new found friends (A) and (F) they shocked me with their thoughtfulness and support .
6. I got flowers from a student thanking me for letting her enjoy a course for the first time
7. I got a cake yet from another student – who said that she finally knew what she wants to be “a designer”
8. The doing of the homework was really impressive
9. The calling me Abla was just remarkable
10. Apologizing for being late made be speechless , it just showed respect even though I was younger from some
11. I was so worried that they might get bored so I focused on making the class vibrant and alive, and I felt that the girls enjoyed that.
12. Thank you Mr. Ibrahim , Mr. Ahmad and of course Nada for making all this happen
13. Last but least my lady GaGa for preparing everything on time and always smiling
Just to rap things up, thanks to everyone who help make my training course a success !