Sunday, February 14, 2010

challenging the Limits! Doha 2010!

update!
:)

Hmmmmm, I don’t want to sound cynical. but I found the IAAF World Indoor Championship Doha 2010 slogan to be a little discriminating . well lol!! Not really but in the street advertising it said in English “challenging the Limits! “ And in Arabic it said ta7ada 7odoodak تحد حدودك which translates “challenge your limits!!!”

Hmmmm it’s like were saying to the foreigners there are no limits to what you can do – and we are telling the Arabs you can only challenge yourself and that you have limits =p (and by the way you are gona loose!!!!)

Madree that’s the vibe I got from the slogan what do you think ?

OMG I am the best, I am trying the find the poster or a wallpaper, the only thing I can find is this in a news conference and to my shock!!!!!!

Look at what the slogan says :)

yaahaaahaaa! I Guess they realized too late , but at least the realized!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails