Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I hate cleaning and I miss ateeeeh

Cleaning is right up there at the top of the hate list for me.
I hate vacuuming. I hate doing the laundry, washing dishes or scrubbing the floor. I hate sweeping up after my cat.. I even hate making the beds, or fluffing my pillows. Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy cleaning every now and then , but not on a daily basis!!! Washing, Folding, Putting Away, week after week after week !!!!

Ever since my lady Gaga went back to Philippines and I’ve been suffering , really! I miss her - I believe she was super women, she managed her time perfectly she was the best, she was loving , calm, sweet, caring all the good things in the world are in her. She never complained I miss heeeeeeeeeeer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails