Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Vicks is the MAGIC medicine



This is to those who don’t know the benefits of vicks VapoRub ointment:
It is really really the best thing I have ever used, whether it was a cold or pain in a joint or anything, imagine the other day I had this weird feeling of discomfort in my face, yes in my face I thought maybe the ac was facing me , then I thought it could be a wisdom tooth and a lot of other thought that crossed my mind I even thought maybe I had an infection in my facial bone (lol I know I am psycho) so anyways I had a very bad cold or flu I am not sure :P so anyways I used it for my cough and cold.

Then when my face was disturbing me I thought you know what !!! let me rub some vicks on it… and lol!! It actually worked… now that’s what I call magic :)

You can use Vicks for:
  • On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold - so true
  • On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains - so true

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails