Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Adobe Photoshop course to be given by RazanGraphics








I want to give an Adobe Photoshop course , but I am not sure yet. But I would like to do it so badly… I believe it would be a great experience for me …





It won't teach you all there is to know about Photoshop--that can take years--but I will give you a solid foundation in one of these areas, the Photoshop class can focus on advertising (creating an ad) , web design (web page layout) , or general tips for designing (wallpapers, vectoring , digital art) which can be helpful for (let’s say branding or print …)





So let me know if you are interested please send me an email to razansuliman@hotmail.com




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i would love to learn airbrushing with photoshop and mainly studio effects and backgrounds and working with layers. email me at mercanpearl@yahoo.com...lets see if we can come up with something.cheers

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails