Wednesday, January 20, 2010

this is how I’ll be

Should I change just because I am different , does society want me to be just like everyone else?
Well guess what I am not changing , I don’t want to sound like a snob but if I met me , I would defiantly love me J
Take that all you jealous people!
Honestly I don’t want to lie , or betray , or cheat , just so that I can be like everyone else.
I like who I am , and I love the fact that I am honest , that I say what’s on my mind… ok maybe it can bite u in the “you know what” but still I know who I am and I know what I say.
This is me… this is how I’ll be… take it or leave it …

1 comment:

Mr. Blahniks said...

i agree with everyone well meet you gonna love you "if I met me , I would defiantly love me" amazing line ... so for you ..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails